Monday, March 10, 2014

A few of my races along my journey

 I have done quite a few Challenges throughout my journey.  I have cut Body fat, done burpees (nope didn't learn to love them)  But, the thing I seem to always go back to is running.  I am not completely sure why because I really don't love it but there is just something about the peacefulness I find when I do it.  I have found that I am not a good running buddy when I do run something as long as a 1/2 marathon.  Because I don't really want to chat, I just want to put my headphones on and be in my own head.  I find that I think a lot during my training.  I am kinda itching to sign up for another 1/2 marathon soon.  I want to beat my time of 2:28 
When I sign up for 5Ks I am game for friends joining in and just having a good time.  I am not worried about my time and I don't go far enough to hit that wall that I need to fight my way through. And they are meant to be a big party with names like Color Run or Mud Factor. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails