Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Class Launch plus other goodies

The Scrapping Lounge will be having their class launch this Friday from 5 pm-7 pm. I will have classes displayed for Feb and March along with all the other talented designers at the store. Be sure to stop by so you can get an up close look at some super cute projects or just stop by to see ME. Also if you sign up for one of my classes your name will go in a drawing for a grab bag full of scrap goodies. If you sign up at the launch your name goes in twice.

Also if our launch isn't enough we also will have a few of our favorite guys from Quickutz showing off some great new stuff. I will let you girls in on a little secret. It has been rumored that the quickutz boys are kinda cute. I've seen a few of them and can tell you that there is something about them that does indeed make the girls swoon. You will have to come in and see for yourself.
Hope to see you Friday

2 comments:

tammy inman said...

I love it... your flower is gorgeous!!! I want to stop by the event and see all the cute things.

Cherish said...

Sorry that I didn't make it by tonight. I had fun intentions of being there, but things took longer at the hospital than I expected. I am really hoping to make your Feb class and I also have a project for you! ;) I will pay you of course if you are willing to do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails