Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Birthday

Another year has come and gone.  Why is it that when you are little bumping up your age is the greatest thing ever?  Ok it's not that bad now that I'm older but not as exciting either.  I had a great day of scrapping the day away at the  polka dot whimsy crop with my friend Tammy.  She made my day so wonderful with all her sweet little treats she had in store for me.  Everyone needs a friend like Tammy. And when I came home my sweet boys had made me cards and a cake.  I ended the day with tears in my eyes (happy tears) as I felt the love from my family and friends.  Sometimes in the craziness of everyday life I forget how blessed I really am


Here are a few pages from my day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Michelle!!!

Jo said...

great LO's. tried posting your fb wall but I couldn't =(. glad you had a great one.

gomillion and one... said...

Im glad you have friends like Tammy...she sounds awesome!
I hope your day was fabulous, just like you!

tammy inman said...

You are so sweet Michelle, I was happy to be able to have fun a share in your special day, I so love Birthday's! Thank you for being such an incredible friend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails