Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A new direction

It is always tough to say good-bye to friends. But I am not really saying good-bye. After a a wonderful year on the Scrapping Lounge Design Team I have decided to leave. It was a decision I had been going back and forth about for some time and just had a feeling that now felt right to me. I have enjoyed the wonderful friendships I have formed and will always stop in to say "Hi" and to check out all the fun goodies. Tomorrow night I will be teaching my last class at the lounge and it is one of my favorites so I am excited. Remember this is really not good-bye because from time to time you may still see me walking around shopping.
Stay tuned because who knows what will be my next adventure.

2 comments:

Jo said...

oh no! that is soo sad to hear, truly. well i wish you the best and much success in your endeavors. i'm sure i'll still bump into you when you hike and we can keep in touch through our blog world and scrap stores we frequent.

MrsJJB1999 said...

I can't say I didn't see it coming... I see you more outside of SL... I'm glad the DT gave me the opportunity to meet you and become friends. See you soon!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails