Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA 2010

I love walking the floor of CHA. Being one of the first to get to see all the new goodies that are coming out. But I still miss walking the floor as a store owner. Trying to decide on what to order and how much to order. But for now I just walked it making mental notes of what to look for in support of the small local scrapbook stores. Some of my favorites were Jenni Bowlin, but then she has always been a favorite. And loved seeing what goodies 7 gypsies, Making Memories, Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, everyone, I loved it all.


Teresa Collins is actually becoming another one that I am loving also. I have a feeling that those super cute pink frames will be mine next time I visit Ikea. I shall paint them...... well you will just have to wait and seeAnd you can't help but adore the new Dear Lizzy Line from American Craft. I want the pink beach cruiser that they had in the booth.
And something else that I love about CHA are all the cute bags they giveaway. I will be sporting these babies next time I am shopping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails