Friday, January 29, 2010

In search of a new friend

Most of you know that I love my flat iron almost  as much as a fourth child.  A little extreme, yes I will admit it.  But seriously all you girls with any kinda wave in your hair can probably relate.  I know this because I have sat with some of you and chatted about this very subject.  Well I broke mine the other day,  actually it was tossed in a moment of frustration.  I kinda shocked myself at that move also.  So now I am n the market for a new chi.  Should I go a little crazy and get a pink one or  shall I stick with the exact model of my last one.  I am gonna have to think about this one

1 comment:

gomillion and one... said...

Go Pink....it will be something that stands out in the bathroom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails