Friday, July 18, 2008

Newport Beach

We had been promising the kids a trip to the beach for weeks. We finally went. But of coarse Murphy's Law the weather was yucky. It was cloudy and cold. I think I sat on my chair with a towel over me most of the day, but it didn't seem to bother the kids they went right in the water. They had goose bumps when they got out but then they went right back in after warming up.



Hunter had bought a Skim Board right before summer started and everyone had fun on it. It was so funny watching them fall all over the place. No I didn't attempt though. There was no way I was getting in the water any deeper then my feet so I wasn't taking a chance to end up falling on my face. I don't know which would have been worse hitting my face in the sand or feeling the cold water. Maybe another day when the sun is out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Ashley cut her hair??? Glad you had fun girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails