Saturday, May 30, 2009

I told you that I would post the bad

What am I thinking even taking this picture of myself much less showing it. This is what I look like at 3am in the morning. Not I pretty sight believe me I know. Why am I awake at 3 ? I was asleep in my nice comfy bed when Daren got up to leave. He has some thing he is going to today that is up in the bay area. I'm not exactly a happy camper about him going in the first place. This group he is involved in has been a sore subject between us for awhile now. But I was only half awake and had plans to go back to sleep. No such luck. I can't even count how many times Daren walked in and out of the house before he left which woke up our dog who has been sleeping in the bathroom since his surgery last week. 10 minutes of barking I finally had enough and took him outside to try and go potty then back in the bathroom to sleep. By this time I am wide awake and really not a happy person. I didn't finally fall back to sleep until after 4. Really having a dog recover from surgery is almost as bad as having another baby. So not only did Daren go on a trip I told him I didn't want him to go on because he has been away a lot lately, he left me awake for hours because he woke our dog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails