Monday, February 24, 2014

A little break

I disappeared for quite awhile.
Where have I been?  What made me come back?  Am I really back?
To say I changed my focus might be the easiest way to explain,  I walked out of the blogging world as a creative mom who loved scrapbooking and photography.  I still have my passion for photography but the scrapbooking has sat dormant for awhile.
My main focus has been me..... Finding the me that has been hidden behind being a wife and mom and now a grandma.  I have taken back my health, discovered that my clothing size can get smaller and not bigger and realizing that the gym is not a scary place.
So in those learning experiences I have decided to get back to blogging and share my journey with you.  Over the next few weeks I am going to take you through my experiences and what my lightbulb moment was. 
Welcome back to my world!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails