Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crop at the Table

I spent my Friday night scrapbooking at the Scrappin Table last night. Okay really I didn't get that much work done. I drove down with my friends Tammy and Tina. Oh how I'm glad we made it in one piece. And met up with PJ and Pamela who are new friends that are oh so talented. Why I didn't get more done among so many talented fellow scrap instructors, could be that I couldn't get enough of the stories that were told. And as the hours got later my stomach got a pretty good work out from all the laughing.
PJ, Me, Tina, Tammy, Pamela, and Michelle( the owner of The Scrappin Table)



If you are ever in the area of the Table you need to stop into this store and check it out. Super cute.

3 comments:

MrsJJB1999 said...

How fun... I haven't been there in a few years.

Jo said...

Glad you had a blast. Scrappin' with friends is always fun.

pj said...

had so much fun!! hard to believe that there wasn;t alchohol involved! LOL! thanks for the pics!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails