Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scrapbook Yard Sale

Scrapbooking Yard Sale!!!

SCRAPBOOKING YARD SALE!
September 2oth at 8: 00 am


I wanted to send out some quick information about the Scrapbooking Yard Sale that some fellow scrapbookers, scrap designers, and I are having this Saturday the 20th of September. It starts at 8:00 am and the location is at: . I will post more information tomorrow along with some pics of the products.

There will be tons of great products and deals on: scrapbooking, stamping, crafting, tools, tote bags, tammy i products, paper, stickers, embellishments, fonts, machines, carrying cases, ribbon, punches, stamps, clip-it-up carousel, albums, organizers, kits, mini books, etc...

Any one looking for GREAT DEALS on GREAT Product this is a must place to be this Saturday!

2 comments:

Jo said...

i'm excited, can't wait to see everyone's goodies.

Cherish said...

Aw man, I wish I would have gotten you that scrapbook stuff I am giving you sooner! Sorry....I still have that stuff when I see you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails