Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's coming along

We spent the weekend working on my new scraproom. I know you guys think that I already had one but really it wasn't mine. I had a section of a room along with the boys models, Daren's weights and just about everything else from empty boxes to junk. Well all that is gone. I had mentioned that I wanted new flooring and Daren said that it wasn't a bad idea, we could see how hard it is to lay since eventually the whole house will have hardwood. I jumped on that one even though it is not hardwood it is the next best thing. With new paint on the walls. You can see a little in the picture. Yes my inspiration was my little blue Tiffany's box and Laminate flooring down I am in decorating mode. A trip to Ikea this week for my shelves and table and I will be ready to reveal.
I knew my room would be in need of some cool art so I made this star for the wall. It was really easy. Found the metal barn star at Big Lots. It was a brown color. Found a cute paper line, Basic Grey "Blush" and pulled out the mod podge. I love how it looks.

4 comments:

Jo said...

oooo...cool...i can't wait for the big reveal. how exciting for you.

MrsJJB1999 said...

How fun... when we bought our casa I finally got my little scraproom! Love your star...

tammy inman said...

I think were going to mod podge everything now... I know I try to! Love the star!!!

tammy inman said...

I think were going to mod podge everything now... I know I try to! Love the star!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails