Friday, September 12, 2008

We miss her


This week I drove down to see Ashley and how she was doing all settled in her new home. I did the nosy mom thing and checked the place out. Looked in the fridge to see if she had food, it was a little empty for my liking. They could use a trip to the store but at least it wasn't crap that they had. The house passed my little mini inspection. Did more mom stuff and took her to the gas station and put gas in her car and then we headed for lunch.
I sat listening to everything she is experiencing and was excited for her. She is really in her element out there. Living a carefree beach lifestyle, learning how to surf and everything. I just hope she remembers she is there for school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... glad she's settled in ok :)

P.S. Found that signature thingy for you... it's at
mylivesignature.com

:)

MrsJJB1999 said...

Michelle... being a mom never stops does it!!

Cherish said...

Glad to hear that she is doing well. Athough I get all her myspace posts and she seems to be really enjoying college life! :)

Olivia Hernandez said...

You are such a good Mom girl, that is so sweet you went and checked on her and I'm sure she is doing great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails