Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dear lord give me strength

This is what happened just a few short days after turning 18. My beautiful little girl has permanently and forever marked her body. I was really hoping that the one she tried to sneak by me just months before turning 18 on her foot would satisfy her and she would wait awhile but as you can see that didn't happen. I knew she was thinking about getting something, I just didn't think it would be so big. At least I can be happy she went with something pretty and once it is finished it will look nice and not all scary and gross. I just pray that this will be it and she doesn't get all crazy and go for more. Not that I don't like tattoos or anything, I mean I have 2 myself. I just think that some people go overboard. I will say that after looking at it closely it is pretty and she is lucky to be able to say that she she got inked by Kat.

2 comments:

Olivia Hernandez said...

OMG she is SO lucky! Girl you can't be mad, its art! LOL... Can't wait to see the finished work... tell Ashley your Mommy friends are super super jealous of her!

tammy inman said...

Still filling shocking pains on this one!

You have such a great out look about these sort of things. I need to take another "Q" from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails