Friday, November 28, 2008

Photo Shoot

Last week I was lucky enough to have 2 friends let me practice on them and their kids. My kids get tired of always having me take pictures and it has been awhile since I have had little ones. I forgot how challenging it can be to get a smile out of them sometimes.

Wendy and her son were so much fun. He has the prettiest eyes.

Olivia and her kids were also hilarious. It wasn't until we were almost done that the relaxed and forgot the camera was around.

Thanks girls, I really hope you and the kids had fun.

4 comments:

gomillion and one... said...

Thanks Michelle, you truly are the best! I loved the photos and so did my family. I will be printing them next week hopefully. :)

Olivia Hernandez said...

Michelle you did an awesome job! These photos are beautifully captured memories my family will enjoy in years to come. I am so excited to have photos of the kids actually enjoying and playing with each other!!

Jo said...

you're getting really good.

Jo said...

i know that you're in NY, but i just gave you an award, go to my blog and check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails